Network Infrastructure Jobs
Network infrastructure jobs
Those working in network infrastructure design, install, and support an organization’s computer network – LANs, WANs, and internet/intranet systems. This includes configuring, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware and software to ensure security and user availability. They test the system’s performance, identify needs, and determine network requirements.
In addition, this role is typically responsible for an organization’s telephone, data center, security systems, and other electronic infrastructure.
Job titles for someone trained in network infrastructure include:
- Network Support Technician
- Network Security Or System Support Technician
- Assistant Network Administrator
- PC Technician
- Technical Support Technician
- Computer Systems Technician
- Network Operations Center Support Specialist
Interested in a career in network infrastructure?
We would love to connect you to the opportunity that’s right for you. Let’s get started!